Our international bestseller: the VX1000 is a universal 3D printer for industrial applications. The machine is fast, easy to operate and enables you to cost-effectively produce medium-sized molds, cores and models for making prototypes. The VX1000 is also suitable for producing small series.
Plastic and sand can be used as the particulate material. The piezo print head system of the VX1000 achieves a resolution of up to 600 dpi. The machine's build space measures 1,000 x 600 x 500 mm. The thickness of a layer applied in one cycle is 150 µm for plastic and 300 µm for sand. In addition, the VX1000 concept is environmentally friendly: In plastic processes, the unprinted particulate material is recyclable.
- Universal 3D printing system for fast and economical production of medium-sized individual molds, cores and small-series components
- Highly detailed plastic models (PMMA) and precise sand molds with a high surface quality up to 1,000 mm in length
- Well thought-out ergonomic concept for easy operation
- Resolution of up to 600 dpi
- Suitable for development departments, investment casting and sand casting foundries
|Outer dimensions LxWxH||2,800 x 2,400 x 2,300 mm|
|Installation space LxWxH*||11,000 x 8,000 x 2,800 mm|
*Installation space incl. peripherals
|Build space LxWxH||1,000 x 600 x 500 mm|
|Print resolution x, y||up to 600 dpi|
|Ambient temperature||22 ± 2 °C|
|Rel. humidity||55 ± 5 %|
Like all of voxeljet's 3D printing systems, the VX1000 is ideal for producing complex components and prototypes fully automatically and without tools. It meets optimum prerequisites for fast and flexible production under industrial conditions, thanks to its continuous printing process and high building speed. Its rugged design gives the VX1000 a particularly long service life. The machines are developed and built in Germany.