The VX500 focuses primarily on simplifying the production of prototypes and models. This tried and tested 3D printing system has been specially designed for these applications. The VX500 features ll high-performance modules within a compact design. Industrial environments in particular can benefit from the integrated material handling, multi-jet print head or practical jobbox replacement system. Its quick and easy operation makes the 3D printing system the perfect partner for efficient, economical production – both for individual parts and for small and medium sized series.
- Easy to operate: A well thought through ergonomic concept.
- Tried and tested 3D printer: Fast, economic production of small molds and cores.
- Precise resolution: Depending on the material and configuration, a resolution of up to 600 dpi is possible.
- Detailed models: Either made of ceramics, plastic or sand with a high-quality surface and up to 500 mm in length.
- Great features in a compact design: Also suitable for small spaces.
- Save resources: Depending on the material and configuration, residual material can be reused.
|Outer dimensions LxWxH||1,750 x 1,850 x 2,100 mm|
|Installation space LxWxH*||8,000 x 6,500 x 2,800 mm|
*Installation space incl. peripherals
|Build space LxWxH||500 x 400 x 300 mm|
|Print resolution x, y||up to 600 dpi|
|Ambient temperature||22 ± 2 °C|
|Rel. humidity||55 ± 5 %|
Due to its uninterrupted printing process and high printing speed, the VX500 is perfect for fast, flexible production under industrial conditions. Investment casting foundries and development departments in particular use this 3D printer for greater cost-effectiveness and easy optimisation.