voxeljet is one of the world's leading manufacturers of large-format and fast 3D printing systems and operates service centers in Germany, India, China, the UK and the USA for the economical on-demand production of molds and models for industrial customers in accordance with German quality standards. The main applications are molds and cores for sand casting, plastic models for investment casting, as well as display models, functional prototypes and end-consumer parts for a wide range of industries. The company's customer portfolio includes renowned automobile manufacturers, the aerospace industry, as well as mechanical engineering, consumer goods, the film and entertainment industry and art and architecture industries.
Key Position Attributes
- Installation and commissioning of production facilities in India and internationally.
- Implementation of necessary service- and maintenance work
- Short-term maintenance visits at customer-sites with independent error location
- Documentation of maintenance & service visits
- Assisting in the location planning of production facilities
- Supporting the development department for implementations concerning serviceable components.
- Engineering Degree/Diploma Holder in the department of Mechatronics /Electrical/Electronic/ engineering
2-5 Yrs. of experience of handling service activities like Installations, maintenance and/or repair work of capital equipment’s.
Knowledge of PLC, VFD, Servo Motor/Drives, diff. types of sensors will be an advantage.
Experience from foundry industry will be Advantage.
- Pleasure in exploring new areas like steering, engines, pneumatics, electronic and mechanical assembly
- Safe handling of a pc and office tools
- Very good oral and written English skills
- Independent quality- and target-oriented working methods
- Pleasure in dealing with customers domestically and abroad
- Huge amount of self-motivation and determination
- Flexibility and reliability are also amongst your strengths
- You enjoy to work within a team, but are also capable of self-reliant working