The VX1000 HSS is a high performance 3D printing system for polymers. The system’s large building volume 1000 x 540 mm and high speed makes it suitable for the industrial, additive manufacturing of plastic parts in high volumes and offers a unique alternative to conventional injection molding.
- Low cost per item:
The high performance recoating and print head technology reduce building time and costs per part.
- Material flexibility:
Compatible with a range of HSS materials (Standard: PA12, on request: PP, TPU, individual materials only after successful material testing) and available for customization to your own material.*
Made to fit into your existing production environment.
With our selection of partners, we can adapt modular post-processing workflow individually to the customer's requirements.
* Available if the material has been tried and test in our Material Certification Lab.
- 3D printing of polymer components in large quantities.
- Processing of your specific material.*
- Printing of large parts up to 1000 mm.
- Additive manufacturing of plastic parts that cannot be economically reproduced by injection molding.
- Series production of function-optimized part geometries.
* Available if the material has been tested in our Material Certification Lab.