The innovative High Speed Sintering (HSS) process enables the tool-less production of design and functional models. The quality and properties are similar to injection moulding and equivalent to other additive processes - the range of materials, however, is significantly wider (TPU, PA12, PP, EVA, etc.).
The HSS process offers versatility and flexibility and is therefore perfectly suited for the production of fully functional models: from housings, shoe soles, buckles, various sample parts to mock-ups. Furthermore: High speed sintering products can also be applied in a variety of car interiors or product packaging.
- Open-Source-Software: in-house material development possible.
- High degree of flexibility due to customizable process parameters.
- Custom-made: modular software with customer-specific macros and process data mining capabilities.
- Simple process: only one oil-based ink (Binding Agent).
- Productivity: the entire building platform can be printed in a one cycle.
- High-quality components with high resolution and detail at constant layer times.
- Versatile and fully functional prototypes.
- Educational institutions/research facilities: material development
- Functional components for the development of consumer products: packaging design, housing for electronics.
- Design models: interior fittings, furniture parts, mock-ups.
- Automotive and aerospace industries: interior design, gear shift levers, ventilation flaps, cockpit components.
- Textile and sports industry: shoe soles.
|Available system(s)||VX200||Tensile strength x, y||up to 45 MPa|
|Build space||290 x 140 x 180 mm||Tensile strength z||up to 29 MPa|
Medium grain size
|Elongation at break x, y||up to 12 %|
|Layer thickness||100 µm||Elongation at break z||up to 3,5 %|
|Print resolution||360 dpi||Accuracy||± 0,6 %|