Would you like to qualify your own plastic for 3D printing? The customer-oriented high-speed sintering process from voxeljet provides you with the ideal platform.
The advantages at a glance:
- Individual configuration of the temperature sources.
- Freely adjustable recoating speed, layer thickness etc. to fine tune the printing process.
- Varying powders with grain sizes of 30 micrometres up to 1.3 millimetres can be processed.
- IR lamp passes can be defined for firmer or softer component properties.
- Variations of applied amounts of ink.
- Process data can be individually analysed, evaluated and programmed.
- Irrespective of the alignment of the components within the job box, components have isotropic surfaces in the direction of the X, Y and Z axes.
- Full access to the printing system’s telemetric data.
- Bitmap-based printing. This allows the user to access the individual print layers (streamlining).
Find out more about the various application opportunities in our whitepaper.