The VX200 is the most compact 3D printer in the voxeljet portfolio. It weighs a mere 450 kilograms and, thanks to its dimensions of only 1,700 x 900 x 1,500 mm (LxWxH), the VX200 can be installed without problems in places where space is tight, such as research laboratories. The machine is very fast, easy to operate and permits the economical production of small prototypes and design pieces.
Plastic and sand can be used as the particulate materials. The build space measures 300 x 200 x 150 mm. The VX200's print head system can achieve a resolution of up to 300 dpi. The thickness of a layer applied in one cycle is 150 µm for plastic and 300 µm for sand.
- Proven 3D printing system for fast and economical production of very small individual molds and cores
- Compact format, weighs a total of only 450 kg
- Easy to operate; no peripheral devices needed
- Plastic models and sand cores can be up to 300 mm long
- Piezo print head system with a resolution of up to 300 dpi
- Excellent choice for universities, research labs, basic and advanced training facilities
|Outer dimensions LxWxH||1,700 x 900 x 1,500 mm|
|Stellmaße LxWxH*||3,500 x 2,500 x 2,000 mm|
*Installation space incl. peripherals
|Build space LxWxH||300 x 200 x 150 mm|
|Print resolution x, y||up to 300 dpi|
|Ambient temperature||22 ± 2 °C|
|Rel. humidity||55 ± 5 %|
Like all of voxeljet's 3D printing systems, the VX200 is ideal for producing complex components and prototypes fully automatically and without tools. It meets optimum prerequisites for fast and flexible production under industrial conditions, thanks to its continuous printing process and high building speed. Its rugged design gives the VX200 a particularly long service life. The machines are developed and built in Germany.