Universal 3D printing system and international bestseller: the VX1000 is the productive all-rounder for industrial applications. From the cost-effective production of medium sized molds, to cores, models and prototypes – this 3D printing system can meet a wide range of complex demands. The VX1000 is also suitable for small series production. Uninterrupted printing processes ensure a high production capability. The VX1000 makes 3D printing with ceramic, plastic and sand even more flexible and easier to optimize.
- Sophisticated ergonomics concept for particularly comfortable operation.
- Universal 3D printing system for fast, economical production of medium-sized molds, cores and small series of parts.
- Precise details: Plastic models and sand or ceramic molds with high surface quality and up to 1,000 mm length.
- High resolution of up to 600 dpi.
- Perfect for research purposes, investment and sand casting.
- Economical and environmentally friendly: Depending on the configuration, unprinted material can be reused.
- Twice as economical: The rugged design is particularly durable.
|Outer dimensions LxWxH||2,800 x 2,400 x 2,300 mm|
|Installation space LxWxH*||11,000 x 8,000 x 2,800 mm|
*Installation space incl. peripherals
|Build space LxWxH||1,000 x 600 x 500 mm|
|Print resolution x, y||up to 600 dpi|
|Ambient temperature||22 ± 2 °C|
|Rel. humidity||55 ± 5 %|
When medium-size molds, cores and models are to be produced, the VX1000 can be used for these industrial purposes. As it's also fast, flexible and economical when printing prototypes and small series, development departments can also benefit from this high-tech all-rounder. The VX1000's versatility in 3D printing means it can print on a wide range of materials, increasing the number of applications even further.