With individualized 3D printers, voxeljet offers a customer-centric approach for the additive production of ceramics Due to voxeljet’s high degree of competence and longstanding experience in the field of powder-binder-jetting, specific part requirements can be tailored to individual customer needs. In close cooperation with the customer, the desired system is developed and customized in voxeljet's Material Certification Lab. The high-performance print head ensures excellent print resolution and detail accuracy. This allows complex and large-format ceramic components to be produced flexibly and without the need for tools.
- Processing of powders with an average grain size between 40 - 200 µm.*
- Scalable 3D printing process with build sizes up to 1,000 x 600 x 500 mm.
- High chemical and thermal resistance.
- Increased performance and weight savings due to geometric freedom in design.
- Applications include the medical, automotive and aviation industries, but decorative objects in the B2C sector.
- Depending on the powder selected, unprinted powder material is re-usable and up to 100 % recyclable.
* Grain diameters between 50 and 70 µm preferred.
- Catalytic converters
- Catalyst supports
- Investment casting cores
- Matrices for biological ecosystems