The VX2000 is a 3D printer for industrial applications. It is a particularly good choice for cost-effectively producing large-format models from sand cores for prototyping. The VX2000 can also be used to economically manufacture small-series components.
The machine is fast and easy to operate. The build space measures up to 2,000 x 1,000 x 1,000 mm. The VX2000's print head system can achieve a resolution of up to 300 dpi. A layer applied in one cycle is 300 µm thick.
- 3D printing system for fast and economical production of large individual molds, cores and small-series components
- Precise sand cores with high surface quality up to 2,000 mm in length
- Well thought-out ergonomic concept for easy operation
- Resolution of up to 300 dpi
- Ideal for development departments and sand casting foundries
|Outer dimensions LxWxH||2,500 x 4,900 x 2,700 mm|
|Installation LxWxH*||18,000 x 9,500 x 3,500 mm|
*Installation space incl. peripherals
|Build space LxWxH||2,000 x 1,000 x 1,000 mm|
|Print resolution x, y||up to 300 dpi|
|Ambient temperature||22 ± 2 °C|
|Rel. humidity||55 ± 5 %|
Like all of voxeljet's 3D printing systems, the VX2000 is ideal for producing complex components and prototypes fully automatically and without tools. It meets optimum prerequisites for fast and flexible production under industrial conditions, thanks to its continuous printing process and high building speed. Its rugged design gives the VX2000 a particularly long service life. The machines are developed and built in Germany.