The VX4000 is the world’s biggest 3D printing system for sand molds. With a total jobbox size of 4 metres in length, 2 metres in width and one metre in height, this system can produce large individual molds as well as numerous small series components. A combination of the two is also possible quickly, economically and flexibly. With its unique volume, the VX4000 is the largest, most productive printing system in the VX product portfolio.
While in conventional printing processes the building platform is lowered, here the print head and recoater rise with each layer. The big advantage: The walls of the box are printed at the same time - for maximum stability and flexibility. The building platform can also be quickly exchanged via a rail, which makes an almost permanent printing process possible.
- Economical and flexible: The VX4000 prints small numbers of large molds, or very large numbers of small molds.
- The world's largest jobbox size for sand moulds: For very large individual molds or several small series components.
- Easy to operate: Fully automated production based on CAD data.
- Perfect for all industrial applications with high volumes.
- Unique printing process: For maximum capacity utilisation and productivity.
- Precise resolution of up to 300 dpi.
|Outer dimensions LxWxH||19,000 x 9,300 x 4,300 mm|
|Installation LxWxH||24,000 x 16,100 x 4,500 mm|
|Build space LxWxH||4,000 x 2,000 x 1,000 mm|
|Print resolution x, y||up to 300 dpi|
|Ambient temperature||22 ± 2 °C|
|Rel. humidity||55 ± 5 %|
The VX4000 was developed for small series with many components or large individual components. It meets all industrial 3D printing requirements for sand molds, while being economical, fast and flexible.