One of voxeljet’s most compact 3D printing systems is the VX200. Thanks to its optimized dimensions this entry-level 3D printing system can easily be installed in smaller spaces. This is particularly beneficial for research and development. The VX200 prints small prototypes and design parts efficiently and is very easy to operate. Practical option: With voxeljet’s Open Source Program, various machine parameters can be individually adjusted to customize the printing process. This optimizes the interaction between printing system and material for 3D printing.
- Flexible system: Ideal for individual research purposes or material sets.
- Compact size: Perfect for industrial usage, even in small spaces.
- Easy to operate: Thanks to fully automated production.
- Tried and tested 3D printer: Fast, economic production of small molds and models.
- Perfect starter option: 3D printing for universities, research laboratories, training and development institutions.
- High resolution: A piezo print head system with a resolution of up to 360 dpi.
- Rugged 3D printing system: The design of the VX200 makes it durable and low-maintenance.
|Outer dimensions LxWxH||1,700 x 900 x 1,500 mm|
|Installation space LxWxH*||3,500 x 2,500 x 2,000 mm|
*Installation space incl. peripherals
|Build space LxWxH||300 x 200 x 150 mm|
|Print resolution x, y||up to 300 dpi|
|Ambient temperature||22 ± 2 °C|
|Rel. humidity||55 ± 5 %|
Particularly research institutes, laboratories, universities and educators can benefit from the compact dimensions of the VX200. Its speed, customizability and variety of materials accelerates and simplifies both design processes and material research. The compact 3D printing system also makes testing and reworking prototypes much easier.